||| BATTLES & EVENTS
- THE TRADE FEDERATION ATTACK (TRA 9-12)
How Queen Amidala led the daring raid to retake the Theed Royal Palace.
- AURRA SING (SIN 1-4)
The Jedi Padawan who became a ruthless bounty hunter and Jedi killer.
- JABBA THE HUTT (JAB 13-14)
How the crime lord dispensed with his old associate, Cabrool Nuum.
- YARNA D'AL GARGAN (DAL 1-2)
The Askaji dancing girl who became a favourite of Jabba the Hutt.
- TATOOINE - TUSKEN RAIDER CAMP (TAT 39-40)
The camp in the Jundland Wastes where Shmi Skywalker was held.
- DEATH STAR - DETENTION BLOCK (DEA 7-10)
The detention area inside the Death Star where Princess Leia was imprisoned.
- WA-7 WAITRESS DROID (WAI 1-2)
The sassy droid who helped out in Dexter's Diner on Coruscant.
||| WEAPONS & TECHNOLOGY
- PRINCESS LEIA'S SPORTING BLASTER (BLA 17-18)
The Drearian Defense Conglomerate Defender used by Princess Leia.
- GEONOSIAN STARFIGHTER (GEO 1-2)
The advanced starfighter developed and employed by the Geonosians.
This site is in no way sponsored or endorsed by: George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd., LucasArts Entertainment Co., or any affiliates.
Star Wars and all its characters are (C) and TM by Lucasfilm Ltd.
Website content (C) ICO Squad, 2001-2016